You KNOW learning more about "business" matters, but you're either in one of two camps:
1. You've never even bothered trying to market your photo business even though everybody keeps telling you that you "should."
2. You've tried focusing on business, read tons of articles, read all the "secret hacks," and maybe even tried using a pricey marketing tool hoping it'd make sense (it didn't, did it?).
In both of those camps, you haven't had much of what really matters: RESULTS.
Having a solid business mindset means having a successful photography business What would that mean for you and your family?
Imagine being fully booked with new clients.
Imagine growing your online reputation, charging more for your work, and advancing your career.
Imagine spending less time on marketing and more time doing what you love: taking photos.
A smart business mindset can get you there.
Business isn't magic. It isn't sorcery. It's something I learned by accident while building businesses on the side while teaching full-time for over 10 years.
Flash-forward to today:
My name is Brendan Hufford and I've quit my full time teaching job to pursue my passion. I've also taught thousands of people all over the world how to develop a smart business mindset in their creative passions.
... and inside Zero to Photo, I'm going to teach you exactly how it's done.
This course gives you access to my absolute best business strategies, tips and tricks, so you can know what you're implementing actually works and gets reults. It's EVERYTHING I wish I knew when I first started.
"A few months ago, I felt like I had no time to work on my side hustle, and no time to hang with my family. I worked through the course and I've been able to reclaim over 20 hours each week to use for my side hustle and time with family. This has given me a lot of hope in an otherwise hopeless situation."DAN BUCKLEY
This self-led course is for you if:
- You're a photographer (even if you don't think you're that good!).
- You already have a website (even if you think you aren't good at tech-y things).
- You wish you had more time to work on the business side of things.
This self-led course is NOT for you if:
- You think this course will fix/save a dying business.
- You don't own a camera.
- You think don't have any serious desire to make your photography business into a thriving, full-time living.
"I have run my own website for several years and had a site built and running fairly well. The site looked good, but the traffic was not great. I saw a huge jump in traffic and leads and have had a record year this year due to Brendan's work."SHANE CLEMINSON, VETERAN PHOTOGRAPHER OF 700+ WEDDINGS
This course's process has not only worked for the #1 wedding photographers in Chicago, Pittsburgh, and ALL of Mexico, but also for:
- photographers who had yet to land their first client
- photographers who were in debt from buying their first camera
- photographers who didn't have the confidence that they could ever make this work.
No matter what stage you're at, developing a stronger and more productive business mindset will change your life.